Partnering with staff, programs, and families to build capacity for nurturing social, emotional development in young children.
Project WIN (Wise Intervention Now)
Our Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Support Services Program addresses the social and emotional needs of children from birth to five years old who are enrolled in family child care, child care centers or informal child care settings throughout Prince George’s and Anne Arundel counties. Our program provides free consultation to:
- Support children’s social and emotional development.
- Address challenging behaviors in early learning and home environments
- Improve classroom climate and child behaviors
- Reduce preschool suspensions and expulsions
Project WIN services are FREE and include:
- Telephone consultations for child care providers,
- Site visits by project staff conducting observation,
- Program assessment and recommendations,
- Referral of children to community services, if needed
- Workshops for parents and providers
- Technical assistance services as needed.
Do you have concerns about a child’s behavior or social/emotional well-being?
Contact us by filling in the information below
Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Contact Form
Project WIN is funded by the Maryland State Department of Education/Office of Child Care.