Early Childhood Behavioral Intervention and Mental Health Services to Children, Families and Communities
Project WIN (Wise Intervention Now)
Do you know a child experiencing difficulties in a child care setting?
We can help!
Our early childhood mental health programs are designed to address the social and emotional needs of children from birth to five years old who are in family child care, child care centers or informal child care settings throughout Prince George’s County. Our programs promote positive social and emotional development, which is a key to school readiness. We work with parents and child care providers to address issues of expulsion from child care.
Project WIN services are FREE and include:
- Telephone consultations for child care providers,
- Site visits by project staff conducting observation,
- Program assessment and recommendations,
- Referral of children to community services, if needed
- Workshops for parents and providers
- Technical assistance services as needed.
Do you have concerns about a child’s behavior or social/emotional well-being contact?
Paul Armstrong, extension 1014
Taylor Shiver, extension 1008
Project WIN is funded by the Maryland State Department of Education/Office of Child Care.