PLEASE NOTE: Out of concern for the health and safety of all of our communities, Prince George’s Child Resource Center, Inc. has made the proactive decision to follow the lead of Prince George’s County Public Schools and our physical offices will be closed effective immediately and we will be conducting business using various virtual platforms. All workshops offered at the moment are virtual.
READ BELOW TO REGISTER ONLINE.
The Resource Center offers the child care community a wide variety of Maryland State Department (MSDE), Office of Child Care (OCC) approved training held in our spacious training room. Child care providers and parents can choose from workshops in the areas of child development, curriculum, community, special needs, health and safety, and professionalism. We also offer monthly First Aid and CPR classes.
Come join us and have fun as you meet the OCC training requirements for licensing or the Maryland Child Care Credential!
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION POLICIES
- If you register less than 24 hours prior to a workshop, an additional $20 will be added to the non-member workshop fee.
- Workshop confirmations are not mailed. You may call us to confirm your registration.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for each workshop. The door is locked after the workshop begins, and you will not receive a certificate, refund, or transfer for the workshop.
- Transfers are granted only when requests are received the day BEFORE the workshop. There will be a $5.00 fee assessed if you transfer the day of the workshop.
- Checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are the only acceptable forms of payment. NO CASH PLEASE!
- There are NO REFUNDS unless the Resource Center cancels a workshop.
- Please note that the Resource Center follows the Prince George’s County Public Schools for weather-related closings, delays, and cancellation of workshops.
- We love children, but only adults will be admitted.
- As a courtesy to workshop presenters and fellow participants, cell phones must be turned off or on vibrate while class is in session.
All workshops are open to the public and are approved by the Office of Child Care. Training Certificates are issued for all workshops. Training Approval Numbers: CTO-150841 and CKO-30877 and PSO-152964.
By clicking “Continue” below you agree to the above terms.