Membership supports our continuing efforts to improve and expand the child care and family support services we offer to our community and keep those services as low-cost as possible. The small membership fee for individual providers or center directors is often recouped in member savings. Those who wish to lend greater support have three levels of membership from which to choose. Other benefits are listed below.
Please call 301.772.8420 to become a member of the Resource Center or if you have additional questions. Membership is deductible within the limits of the law.
PGCRC is a member of United Way — designate #8100 | CFC #28871 | MCC #9551
REASONS TO JOIN:
- Members save over 20%
- Members that take five workshops can take one 3-hour class for free!
- Membership also counts as a Professional Activity Unit under the Maryland Child Care Credential program
- Reduced fees for Resource Center accredited training workshops
- Reduced fees for training at your center
- Dedicated time to use the Art Resource Center; limited supplies furnished
- Discount on Photocopying
- Members: $.10 – white paper; $.20 – color paper
- Non-members: $.12 – white paper; $.22 – color paper
- Free notary public service
- Dedicated time to use the Art Resource Center, limited supplies furnished
- Membership is non-transferrable
- $30 Licensed Family Provider
- $30 Potential Provider
- $30 Group/Center/Director
- $15 Center Staff Member (Director must be a current member)